The Creative Curriculum
What is the Creative Curriculum?
The Creative Curriculum is an inclusive rich program that is intended for the early years (birth to kindergarten). The curriculum is tailored to help all teachers of different backgrounds of experience to deliver the best research based program that develops children’s various individual skills.
The Creative Curriculum has been rigorously developed based on five fundamental components:
- Training a team of professionals to grasp how children develop and learn through effective teaching methodologies
- Creating a rich learning playful environment that supports investigation and development.
- Understanding what children learn in areas of social studies, language & literacy, mathematics, science, arts and technology.
- Understanding how to assess children’s progress and to guide their behavior from birth through kindergarten.
- Involving families in meaningful partnerships to support their children’s progress, development and learning.
Why Choose the Creative Curriculum?
- Fully accredited from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Acknowledges that every child is a unique individual
- System supports English and Arabic language learning
- Auditing school visits to ensure effective implementation
- It’s comprehensive, user-friendly and flexible.