The Creative Curriculum
The Creative Curriculum is an inclusive rich program that is intended for the early years (birth to kindergarten). The curriculum is tailored to help all teachers of different backgrounds of experience to deliver the best research based program that develops children’s various individual skills.
The Creative Curriculum has been rigorously developed based on five fundamental components:
- Training a professional team to understand how children learn and provide them with effective teaching strategies to foster Good learning
- Creating a rich learning playful environment that supports investigation and development.
- Understanding the areas of development social\emotional, physical, language& literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, arts & technology.
- Understanding how to assess children from birth through kindergarten.
- Involving families to support their children’s progress, development and learning.
Why Choose the Creative Curriculum?
- Fully accredited from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Acknowledges that every child is a unique individual.
- System supports English and Arabic language learning.
- Auditing school visits to ensure effective implementation.
- It’s comprehensive, user-friendly and flexible.